Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    07 May 2007

    Drunken Dancing

    One of the things I miss a lot being interstate from my bestest girls is drunken dancing in someones living room. Aren't I lucky that Alby has a living room in Perth?

    Following our pints at Clancy's, the Goddesses taxied home for champers and booty shakin'.

    It brought to mind many instances of drunken dancing. The time we spilt red wine on Alby's parent's cream coloured carpet, Sherdie's Brisvegas themed farewell party squished in her dining room, a random night at my old house in 'Berra where we shimmied until we could shimmy no more, belly dancing at my wedding when I though Fitzy and Alby weren't going to give back my coin belts.

    Somehow the night ended with certain people (myself not included) dancing in their underpants.


    (Un)fortunately there are no photos of this, although I know J received some interesting sms at that point.

    2 Comments:

    • UNDERPANTS!


      heh heh.

      Although, my pyjama pants look pretty awesome also.

      By Blogger Sherd, at 1:52 pm  

    • Hooray for no pants! The planet would be a better place if there were more underpant dancing in the world I say...

      Although thank goodness there are no pictures of us & ours...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home