Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    15 June 2007

    Everybody needs good Neighbours

    The first time I saw the Neighbours - Official Tours bus I had a little giggle. Who would go on that? I mean, I do like Neighbours but there's something about going on a bus tour to see various Neighbours sites that just seems a little bit lame.

    Then I saw the bus again - full of people! Hmm, so obviously someone thinks its a good idea.

    Again and again I've seen the bus and begun to wonder where is 'Ramsay St'? Maybe such a tour isn't the silliest thing in the world...

    Each time I see it is wears down on my resistance. If I were to get a Melbourne visit from Fitzy (who I know loves Neighbours more than me) I think I would actually consider going on this tour.

    Is that wrong?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home