Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    21 December 2006

    Birthday Girl

    Here I sit, on my birthday, at home on my lonesome with the prospect of cleaning awaiting me. Hooray. At least I'm not at work!

    As one does on such occasions, I am thinking about the last twelve months. It has been a busy one, full of lots of heartache for my family, lots of new adventures for husband and I in Melbourne, and lots of hair colours for me. Here are a words and pics to sum up my year:

    Cancer

    Farewell Alby

    More cancer

    Family deaths

    Moving interstate (bye bye Mount Ainslie!)

    Become Domestic Goddess

    Red stripey hair

    Successful surgery for dad

    New job (thankfully, as am not a very good Domestic Goddess)

    More successful surgery for dad

    Purple stripey hair

    More family deaths

    Drinking lots of beer/champers

    Visits from family

    Visit from Lan

    Red stripey hair again (so much bleach!)

    Baby Stella

    Baby Pilli

    Baby Fitzy

    1st Wedding Anniversay

    Visit to Brisvegas

    Sherdie's b'day in Brisvegas

    Cousin's wedding

    Birthday! Am now in my late mid-twenties. So old! So old! heh heh (^_^)

    2 Comments:

    • Wish I was there to share it with you - but I shall raise a celebratory beer in your general direction tonight. Hope you sort everything out.

      Nice recap of the year, by the way!

      By Blogger Sherd, at 5:34 pm  

    • Hope you had a happy birthday, Miff.

      (Now don't do it again till next year.)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home