Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    17 November 2006

    A weekend of singing and dancing awaits me

    I am so glad that it is Friday. My working week started on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to a break. At the same time I'm dreading next week, which is my seven day week.

    This weekend should be a corker though.

    Squinky (Bro) and Squeeze of Squinky are flying in this afternoon and will be staying with us for a couple of nights. They are coming down for Squinky's Best Mate's (SBM) birthday.

    After work we will either being having a Sing Star Party or heading into the city to go to a free concert (about saving children or whales or poverty or something, not that I don't care, I just don't know what it is in aid of). Whichever we do, I'm looking forward to having a good sing.

    Saturday night sees us attending SBM's birthday party, which will be at the Estonian Spring Ball "Folk Dancing with the Stars". Should be a good laugh, and I'll have an excuse to shake my groove thang.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home