Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    28 November 2006

    Stumble Upon

    Best time waster ever! Stumble Upon lets you create a profile in which you select topics of interest and then picks a website it thinks you might like. You rate the site, which refines your profile, so that it gets better at finding new sites for you that you are likely to enjoy. I have had a lot of fun this afternoon!

    Of course I'm guessing there are a few sites it thinks everyone will like so gives you those first. So far there's only been one I haven't liked - it was an ad for dog windows that go in your fence so the dog can see out. This is a good thing for the dogs, but hardly a website that excited me.

    Can't write anymore, must continue my Stumble through the web!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home