Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    25 January 2007

    Two day working week

    Due to my bizarre rotating roster, this week is my two day week at work. I worked seven days straight last week, had Monday and Tuesday off, am working Wednesday and Thursday, have Friday and Saturday off, then back to work on Sunday for a six day week.

    This is the week in which one is able to get absolutely no productivity happening. Being school holidays, I spent yesterday on the floor, setting up solar telescopes, presenting rocket shows and running activities. So a big fat ZERO in terms of actual work done.

    Today I'm presenting in the Planetarium, but only for an hour in the middle of the day. This will make it challenging to start or complete anything much today.

    Not that I'm complaining... I do like having a short week, but I feel a little bit like what's the point in coming cos I don't get anything done!

    Hmm, I think I will spend the day writing the show for Autumn holidays which will be about Foley Art in the movies. Have downloaded a 1940s Superman cartoon form a site with lots of movies and cartoons which are out of copyright, which I plan to write the show about, getting kids out of the audience to make the sound effects.

    Although I could have a no brainer and collate some stats.

    Oh, decisions, decisions.

    Looking forward to Sherdie arriving tonight - yay!!!

    1 Comments:

    • Step away from the stats.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home