Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    05 February 2007

    Beach Baby

    Who knew that when you live in a coastal city you can visit the beach? What is all that about? Actually, I don't care what it's about - I love it!

    Husband and I finally decided to go to the beach on the weekend. It was bloody bewdiful! We went to Williamstown beach, which is near where I work, because I already knew how to get there (which just makes life easier and less stressful).

    The water was lovely, although no waves to speak of. I'm told that you have to choose between decent waves (on the open beaches) and pleasant temperature water (in the bay). We opted for nice temperature.

    It was really weird because it felt like we were on holidays. Being able to visit the beach within 40mins or so is just not in my head as something that is doable. I've been landlocked for my whole life, and I've always loved the beach (I'll be retiring to Potato Point one day!), and now I can go whenever I want!

    Awesome. I really like this town.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home