Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    29 January 2007

    Alfalfa Head

    In other, less distressing news (see teeth difficulties below) I have started growing an alfalfa head at work.

    This is going to be our term 1 activity at work, so we've been making a few demo ones to make sure they work and so the kiddies can know what to expect.

    Mine is a little sexy nerd alfalfa head. He is sporting sexy nerd glasses and I've even made him a sexy nerd pink plastic tie (he is sporting the school boy knot at the moment cos its the only one I know how to tie).

    I'm very excited about my little nerd growing hair, although looking at the hessian, I think some will be sprouting between his eyes, so he may be a mono-brow alfalfa head (which is OK by me, it all adds to the effect).

    4 Comments:

    • Who are you calling a sexy nerd alfalfa head? Just coz my hair is short and I have a tie just like that? (Mrs Fitz made it to match her dress.)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 am  

    • Um, actually that really is a scary similarity...

      I must have been channeling your nerd-aurua when I was putting him together. Well, at least I've got a name for him now!

      By Blogger Miff, at 8:57 am  

    • It's a good thing I wasn't wearing my reading glasses in that photo or you wouldn't be able to tell me and my namesake apart. "Good luck little MikeFitz. Just remember... hanging around Science Centres is way cool."

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 pm  

    • Plane-arium!

      Plane-arium!

      Harrison Ford!

      By Blogger Sherd, at 7:27 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home