Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    01 February 2007

    Christian Flying Fish

    I hate dickheads on the road. Particularly the ones who, when a lane of traffic is merging onto the freeway in peak hour, they drive out of the left freeway lane, into the merging lane, and then fly out onto the emergency lane just to get a few cars in front. I Hate Them. And yes, I've had a whinge about them before.

    Today, the particular tosser in question had one of those Christian fishes stuck onto his car. Not just one of the stickers on the window, but a shiny metallic one stuck on the car body which means they probably paid a bit of money for it, and love it so much they are willing to stick it onto the car's paint-work.

    My problem is this - if you are a Christian, and so much so that you buy a metallic fishie to stick onto your car, doesn't that mean you are all about obeying God's laws, being a good person etc., so shouldn't you respect the road rules as well? Dickheads who drive like that are a danger to themselves and others, and I'm pretty sure killing people through reckless driving is not 'OK' with God.

    Grr. I hate stupid drivers.

    Plus I got stuck next to the organic waste recycling plant again when the traffic was stopped, so I was already in a less than fabulous mood.

    Also, cos school has finally gone back *breathes a sigh of relief* there was lots more traffic on the road, which means I'm going to have to start actually getting up when my alarm goes off so that I can get to work in a slightly more timely fashion.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home