Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    01 February 2007

    Hairy Nosed Mini-Mike?

    My alfalfa 'Mini-Mike' has started growing his hair out of his face. Mostly his nose. Not a great pic, but you can see the roots coming out of the bottom of his nose. I'm looking forward to how it progresses from here!


    I've added goggly eyes, and now he's looking permanently surprised.


    He also has a new little friend, who I've yet to name. He is sporting a very lovely maroon bow-tie.

    2 Comments:

    • Admit it - the permanent surprise is from botox, isn't it? ISN'T IT?

      In some weird synchronicity event, the word verification is aihtox.

      Which is clearly botox for alfalfa!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 am  

    • First my short hair, then my tie and now nose hair! You've really got my measure, haven't you Miff?

      I'm in Melbourne today. So if I end up with a headache, I'll know you've been sticking pins in Mini-Mike. I'll be over to rescue him!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home