Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    16 September 2007

    Blow me a cornflour fire ball

    How to get your workplace on TV show you are participating in? Easy.

    1) Make yourself iconic by wearing lots of red (easy becasue that's all I own) and ladybug jewellery and handbag (again, simple because I own these things).
    2) Offer a desk covered in ladybugs and talk about how great it would be if they could have seen it rather than filming you at a random desk somewhere else.
    3) When the producer agrees to film you at your workplace, ensure you perform something a little bit spectactular that needs little to no effort on your behalf - ta daa! Cornflour fire ball!
    4) Ensure you have a crowd of children around who say 'ooh' and 'ahh' everytime you make said fire ball.

    I love my job sometimes.

    1 Comments:

    • I've always admired your job. Can you please teach me how to make cornflour fire balls? All I got is asprin film canister rockets.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home