Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    14 August 2007

    The world is way too small

    Today I was hosting a visiting school group from Lyneham High School (back in Canberra) whose school concert band is on a one week tour at the moment. They came to my work to play a couple of sets and visit our exhibitions.

    It was effing freezing here today, and I had already been complaining about it being a very Canberra morning because we had a frost. I was in the middle of welcome this kiddies when I said something about being from Canberra and one of the boys piped up and said "I know you! You taught me drama at Youth Theatre when I was in year 1". Freakily enough I recognised him immediately after eight years.

    I then said something about having worked at Questacon, and one of the teachers said "I used to volunteer there!".

    Freaky deaky. This world is totally too small. More specifically, Canberra is too small.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home