Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    31 July 2007

    The next obsession

    Thanks to Hebby I am now addicted to another bloody number puzzle.

    I present... Hitori!

    Hebby suggested I try it and sent me the link. Yesterday (being a day off after working the weekend) I decided to give it a go. Two hours later I realised it was two hours later, and that I had been playing for two hours.

    It took me a while to develop some strategies and suffice to say now that I have the hang of it I can't stop playing. I catch myself saying 'just one more, then I'll stop'. I'm starting to worry that I have an addictive personality.

    2 Comments:

    • What's the object of the game, couldn't find any instructions

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 pm  

    • And yes this is the first time you'll ever hear a man asking "where are the instructions".
      At least it's a good way to keep your diary secret from any man, just put "Instructions" on the cover.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home