Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    23 August 2007

    Singing it up

    I'm going to a singing audition tomorrow for work, which should be interesting. Slightly nervous as I didn't realise the auditions were going to be filmed.

    Also deathly embarrassed at having to fill in an application form. The bit where you have to write down your hobbies and interests is depressing because I can only ever think of writing 'knitting' - which probably doesn't thrill the producer and makes me sound very very lame - I'm ntor eally lame! I swear! And yes, I'd love write down an embarrassing moment - that would be just great. And a sad moment too? Are you hoping for a nice touching story with tears? No worries - I'd love to have an emotional outburst captured on film.

    However, it will be a lot of fun if I get past the audition stage. And if I don't they'll probably get that emotional outburst they were hoping for... *winks*

    2 Comments:

    • Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease can you tape it when it gets on da telly and send it to me? Or at least put in on youtube??

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 pm  

    • If I get through I'll be sure to tape it (via Fitzie who has Foxtel).

      By Blogger Miff, at 9:07 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home