Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    30 October 2007

    Post Traumatic Stress Dress-ups

    After having scared myself on Saturday afternoon (see previous post) I decided to play dress-ups. I had been shopping to buy crappy jewellery and a top for the work Christmas party which is 80s themed (and admittedly about seven weeks away) so had already been rummaging through my dress-up box.
    Now begs the question - is it wrong that I have a dress-up box? I've got a few wigs, random outfits and costumes that I've collected over the years. I've got a mother who will make costumes under sufferance (well, she rolls her eyes, but I'm not convinced that she isn't actually enjoying herself) so have got a couple of nifty bits and bobs.
    So below is some piccies of me playing dress-ups from the neck up.

    I can't help having a short attention span! I think I need a new hobby...

    1 Comments:

    • you look damn fabulous sugar!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home