Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    04 June 2008

    Embrace your inner drag queen

    Alternative title: Reasons why you shouldn't let a 12yr old do your make up.

    My little sister (of the non-biological kind) and I have been having lots of fun, shopping, cooking, just hanging out. Last weekend we decided to do makeovers.

    I got out my selection of wigs, my jewellery and makeup.

    We did two lots. First she gave me pink eye shadow with brown above (all the way up to my eyebrows) and for some reason brown underneath my eyes as well. The lippy was a nice pink colour to match the pink wig I was going to be wearing.

    Second lot is the pic above. First she gave me lots of green eyeliner, black liquid eyeliner underneath and then wanted dark lippy. The darkest I had was black. So that's what I got! She then wanted to cover my face in blush - a nice bronze colour. So I was a lovely orange goth girl. With a purple sparkly wig (not shown here for your health and safety).

    The real funness was when she suggested we walk around the block in our make up and wigs for a dare. So we did. A man called his kid out of the house to look at us, and we chanced to meet the group of guys who run the snowboarding shop around the corner form my house. We laughed a lot, but I looked more, um, interesting that she did!

    2 Comments:

    • Queue Priscilla soundtrack and bright frocks.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 pm  

    • Hugh - You need more lighty darky

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home