Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    26 March 2008

    Poor Little Plumpy

    My poor little plumpy dog Buster had to go to the vet yesterday because she has an infected dew claw. I also wanted the lump on her eyelid checked out again (you can sort of see it above her eye on the left of the piccie).

    The dewie is fine (got some ointment for that) but the eyelid lump is an impacted glad which is starting to rub on her eye. And this means surgery. And general anaesthetic. Which means $300 off the bat, plus whatever they charge for the actual surgery, vet's time etc.

    I'm wishing it was an impacted anal glad, which a quick squeeze would solve - much cheaper if not grosser!

    I'll be taking her in on Monday morning (I've got RDO's Mon & Tues) and then she'll be bucket head girl for a week or so until she's healed. I can just foresee that Beans is going to be a total pain in the arse and keep trying to lick her eye or something.

    So, house deposit remains ungrown (is that a word?) again as savings keep getting dipped into for random costly things.

    All cyber hugs, pats, treats and kisses will be forwarded to Buster post haste.

    1 Comments:

    • Poor little Busterific, all of the above to be forwarded from me.

      & my sincere condolences to your bank account.

      By Blogger alby, at 7:23 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home