Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    16 March 2008

    Run Fatboy Run

    I heart Simon Pegg, which is perhaps why I was expecting a lot of Run Fatboy Run. It was... good. Nowhere near the brilliantly funny Hot Fuzz, and not as clever (or gross) as Sean of the Dead, and not as many gold moments as in the TV series Spaced, and no Nick Frost.

    Still, it was... good. I enjoyed it but it was a leetle bit predictable and far more safe (perhaps even formulaic?) than Simon Pegg's other movies. Not one you have to see at the movies, but worth watching.

    Simon Pegg was Simon Pegg, it was nice to see Dylan Moran out of Black Books, and I was pleased to spot Noel Fielding as an extra.


    I must say my favourite bit was the banana flavoured choc-top, but I ate that in the previews... it was really yummy.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home