Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    12 March 2008

    To the husband

    Hello baby

    I know you don't often check in because you think I need my own private space, but really I'm too much of an exhibitionist for that.

    Anyway, if you do read this I just thought you should know that I think you are lovely. This probably doesn't come as much of a surprise to you, seeing as I proposed to you and then married you, moved to Melbs with you etc etc, but I thought it worth saying.

    Also, you cook great bolognaise. The first time you cooked it for me, you used sauce from a jar. I almost died of shock! I didn't know that people didn't cook bolognaise from scratch. But now you have that absolutely glorious recipe which I lurve! I never thought anyone would cook it better than how my parentals do, but you do (sorry parentals!) so go team you.

    So, basically, I think you are tops. And I love you. Mwah!

    love Miff xoxoxoxo

    PS Thanks for baking such yummy shortbread this week too. mmm, buttery goodness....

    PPS Also thanks for having such a nice bum.

    PPPS And arms. You have nice arms.

    1 Comments:

    • Hugh-
      awww.. how cute. But really, where is the post dedicated to your lovely brother?? What are you doing for easter? I was gonna try and come down but uni is too busy until like a week after.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home