Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    22 January 2008

    Peanut butter is good for the soul

    Saw this on a road sign in North Fitzroy - the only correction I'd make is that the drawing should be of crunchy peanut butter, but I think the message still rings true.

    Peanut butter has been useful the last couple of days - best way to get the dogs to take tablets. Both puppies are on antibiotics after a $270 trip to the vets on the weekend. Hurrah. So the peanut butter has saved the day again.

    Actually I'm slightly addicted to nut butter at the moment. Bought a jar at the supermarket which had cashews, almonds, peanuts and something else - basically it is crushed oily nutty goodness and I wish I could eat it all day... instead it encourages me to get up early and walk the dogs, because this means I have time to have breakfast at home rather than having cereal when I get to work.

    3 Comments:

    • The sign is right. Home just isn't home without a jar of crunchy peanut butter in the pantry.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 pm  

    • nut butter is awesome. I am a bit fan of the plan cashew spread also hmmmmmmm.

      By Blogger Lan, at 8:02 am  

    • You're all nuts!

      ...going through a bit of a macadamia phase myself, at the moment.

      By Blogger Sherd, at 11:49 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home