Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    18 December 2007

    Christmas Birthdays

    True story. It happened to a friend of a friend of mine...

    Actually my parents told me this story from the weekend and it was just so lovely I had to post it.

    Picture a small 6yr old talking to her mother.


    6yr: Mum, What's the name of that man you were telling me about? The one who's having his birthday soon?

    Mum: Jesus.

    6yr: Oh yeah. He must be the luckiest man in the world - imagine having your birthday on Christmas Day!


    Too cute. I told this story to a man I work with who has his birthday on Christmas Day (which I think explains a lot about him, especially the bitterness...) - his response was along the lines of: "Ha. Lucky. Yes."

    In other birthday related news, mine is this Friday - woot!

    1 Comments:

    • Happy the Birthday Miff! A little bit busy and forgot completely.


      Rich

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home