Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    16 November 2007

    Getting nervous...

    I'm getting strangely nervous about visiting Old Work next week. It wouldn't be too bad if I was just going for a catch up, but I'm going in a professional capacity.

    I think part of the weirdness will be that everything will be the same at Old Work, whereas I've been away, had adventures, changed and don't regret leaving.

    Not actually worried about the content of my presentation, which in itself is a worry! Hmmm, perhaps I should focus on this first?

    Is it wrong to feel weird about going back to Old Work?

    2 Comments:

    • No. It is weird. REALLY weird. I'll be ready & waiting with booze when you need a debrief.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 pm  

    • Yeah. What she said.

      By Blogger Sherd, at 10:01 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home