Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    04 December 2007

    These Boots have gone to bed

    We won, we won, we won!
    My four teammates and I totally just won the Singing Office and a shiny trophy too - oh yeah baby, we totally rock. It is such a pretty, shiny trophy that a drag queen tried to steal it. OK, so he was actually from Four N Twenty Pies and was still in his make up, but still, it speaks volumes of the loveliness of the trophy.
    Hence it needs close guarding...Was ever grateful to the beautiful QKC girls who all made the special trip down for a second reunion for the year.
    We drank. A lot. And then we woke up and did it again. We were bemused by drunken Irishmen, two of us suffered bumps on the head (from the same evil seat), and lets face it, we all faniced ourselves in the pink cowgirl hat!
    I'm sad that the singing and performing and receiving of the attention is all over, but at least I can watch the DVD anytime and remember when I had my fifteen minutes...
    Admittedly that 'anytime' has been several times. I know its considered a problem when you drink by yourself, but is it so worng to watch yourself by yourself?

    2 Comments:

    • hell no, not when you're that damn fabulous.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 pm  

    • Congratulations, I knew ever since I first heard you sing karaoke at the Belconnen Soccer club you had a voice that rocks.
      When do we get to see you on Australian Idol?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home