Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    11 January 2008

    Liquid Nitrogen - I resisted

    I managed to resist the urge to pour liquid nitrogen over myself in the heat, so froze some metal, a balloon, a flower and some lettuce instead. Not quite as satisfyingly cooling, but it was better than nothing. And I suppose the 500-odd people watching probably found that more interesting than watching me hurt myself.

    We are in for another scorcher here today, and very cheekily slept with the air con on all night (it is already 33degrees outside at 8.30am). Hanging out for that cool change...

    1 Comments:

    • Good idea, I've already experimented.
      Small drops that evaporate quickly can touch the skin, but larger drops that touch the skin for a second or more wind up burning.
      And it's a unique feeling being burnt by cold.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home