Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    14 February 2007

    Brief Encounters of the Alby Kind

    Just spent an hour at the airport (and $15 of parking) having lunch with Alby who was in Melbs for a few hours on a connecting flight back to Perth.

    Was very invigorating - caught up on lots of goss, ate sushi and most importantly got a love heart chocolate. Yummy!!

    Was a good thing to do on a day when I was feeling grumpy with work. I think the grumpiness is mostly due to me not wanting to learn/present more shows and being eternally annoyed at being in an operational job. On the other hand the people are awesome, the work quite easy and interesting.

    Alby was a fabulous distraction.

    2 Comments:

    • OI! What do I get?

      Not eating chocolate now? What kind of crazy mixed up world is this?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 pm  

    • unwaivering friendship & chickens is what you get sherd. Or next time my flight from the berra to perf gets re-routed thru brisvegas I'll be sure to get you something airport related sherd....

      not eating chocolate, pfff, you're so funny lan.

      Sorry 'bout the 15 buck parking Miff, taht's extorsion. I'm glad I was a good distraction & I wish it could have been longer. You were the light of my Valentines Day xo

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:39 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home