Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    30 March 2007

    Guilty Apples

    I have two apples sitting in front of my keyborad at work. They are staring at me. Making me feel guilty. They are the apples that I have neglected to eat with my lunch the last two days.

    The guilt began this morning when husband was collating our lunches - we've both got work lunches on today, so no sandwhiches were needed. He dolled out the little bags of nuts to nibble on, but I've got a couple of spares already at work. He put out the yoghurt - um, actually I htink I have a spar eone of those in the fridge here too... Out came the fruit, which was then the uber guilt trip as I had to admit I actually had two sitting on my desk.

    And now they are staring at me.

    6 Comments:

    • you could slice them up & share them around the office, then you would be helping others to eat fruit, therefor your good deed would cancel out the guilt? An impromptue friday afternoon tea!

      Or take them home & make it into an apple crumble for husband, you can't be mad at someone who bakes dessert for you.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 pm  

    • Good idea! I just donated one apple to the super healthy chick in the office and then humbly ate the other one for afternoon tea.

      By Blogger Miff, at 4:00 pm  

    • Time to move onto a different fruit I think, your relationship with apples has soured when you're reduced to guilt to dispose of them.
      I wonder if there's a career in that, become a lunchtime fruit assassin.
      "$5000 and I'll wack that apple that's been troubling you"

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 pm  

    • I brought grapes today instead.

      By Blogger Miff, at 8:42 am  

    • mmm I love grapes. & alas the season is fading... back to crap fruit season once more.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 pm  

    • haha! guys ur funny! i love fruits!! how you can sit and look at aple in front of you?! they wouldnt last a minute if i were there!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home