Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    16 March 2007

    Lots of laughs, lots of blood and gore, and still somehow more laughs

    Last night hubby and I saw Hot Fuzz (same guys as sean of the Dead). So funny. So so so soooo funny! And so gross. So much blood and bead bodies. And some scary bits. But sooooo funny!!

    Big city cop meets small town. Small town contains much death. Small town attributes all of these to unlucky accidents. Hilarity ensues.

    I enjoyed it so much I'm contemplating seeing it again. Lots of stolen moments from other movies which even I, non-movie-buff-girl, can appreciate.

    Suffice to say when I grow up I want to be a policemanofficer.

    1 Comments:

    • Thanks Miff, I;ve seen an ad on telly & it confused me, but now I get it. Added to the list of must see's. Ta.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home