Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    22 March 2007

    The New Miff

    Not really 'The New Miff' so much as 'The Better Shod, Cuter Earrings, Nice New Tops, Better Supported (thanks to Bras n Things), Shorter Hair, Redder Hair, Cheque Depositing, Post Office Visiting, Car Wash Visiting, Clothes Washing, Dishes Washing, Dinner Making, Gym Visiting, Dentist Loving Miff'.

    I worked last weekend so had Monday and Tuesday off. I got lots of stuff done and had a small shopping spree. Car was taken to a car wash and given a good going over (she's so pretty again!) while I went to the post office. Nice new hair cut was followed by a visit to the dentist.

    Shopping was delightful and I had a nice feeling of satisfaction afterwards. The pleasure shopping gives me may be an indication of a shopping addiction. Maybe I could buy something to remedy that? Hmm, need to go check out the mall just in case.

    Dentist was less delightful, but not as long and expensive and yucky as I thought it would be. I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time. So long I'm not really sure when it was, but I told her it was about five. Thinking about it it may be more like eight. The dentist was very lovely and said my teethe were in good condition considering how long it had been since my last visit. Much plaque removed. Ew. And a little bit Ow. And now I have to be a good girl and start flossing.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home