Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    19 June 2007

    Red Shopping

    Did lots of shopping with the girls on the weekend, and I was very good about not spending too much money.

    I bought some little red canvas shoes with white dots and a big bow on top, a pair of red cons, a pair of red sunglasses and a new spangly red wallet.

    Is it wrong that most things I own are red or black? It makes it easier getting dressed in the mornings (once I've gotten changed about three times).

    4 Comments:

    • It'll only be wrong if you decide you no longer like red.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 pm  

    • I remember that time in my early years when getting dressed was so easy...

      What shirt will I wear today? Hmm, I know! I'll wear my green shirt... ...just like all the other guys in the army!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 am  

    • Good point Mike - back in my school days it was always easy to get ready.

      Which white shirt and tartan skirt will I wear today? And which pair of white socks and black shoes?

      By Blogger Miff, at 9:03 am  

    • What happens if you change your hair colour? Will you have to buy all new clothes? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

      By Blogger Sherd, at 9:29 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home