Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    07 September 2006

    Regina Spektor

    Last week on my way to work Triple J played a song by New Yorker Regina Spektor called 'Fidelity' which I immediately fell in love with. Since then I've heard it a couple of times and decided I had to check her stuff out.

    Apparently you can't buy her stuff in Australia yet, but from her site you can listen to the albums and purchse them.

    The song 'Fidelity' is from the album Begin to Hope. A 'must listen' song!!!

    2 Comments:

    • I heard it on the J's this morning & instantly loved it too, very infectious.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 am  

    • She did a great duet with The Strokes called Post-Modern Girls. It's great!

      By Blogger MadameBoffin, at 11:31 am  

    Post a Comment



    << Home