Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    21 May 2007

    RIP little brown mousie

    The long standing battle between us and the mouse is over!

    I've been trying to get my dogs to catch the mouse, or at least sniff out its hidey hole (they were bred as ratters after all), to no avail.

    We got a spunky looking mouse trap which was brilliantly safe for dogs (they can't access the actual trap part) but the dog got to it and broke it a bit so it didn't work.

    At the markets on the weekend we purchased some good old fashion mouse squishers, which husband filed down to make extra sensitive and then coated in peanut butter.

    Last night I heard a loud snap, and sure enough we are a one-less-mouse-house. Hopefully it doesn't have any friends.

    I must admit I wasn't brave enough to actually look at it, but then this is one of the reasons I got married! Yay for husbands (aka mouse and spider killing machines)!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    << Home