Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    13 May 2007

    Snipers or paranoia?

    All day at work I have been noticing small red dots of light hovering around me - sometimes on the wall next to me, on my hands, on my clothes. I was starting to think that I was perhaps being stalked by a small child with a laser pointer, or alternatively, I had finally been tracked down by the small man at the winery who we had over-confidently (read: drunkenly) scared into giving us free stuff, and he was having me assassinated by sniper.

    Surprisingly it took me while to remember that I was wearing red mirrored earrings (as one does) and that it was merely a reflection. Is it wrong that my mind jumped to sniper?

    3 Comments:

    • Def paranoia if you're posting it twice...

      ;P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 pm  

    • Doesn't mean it's not snipers. Just that they are clever and well-hidden.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 am  

    • Hmm, the mysteries of the double post... is there some sort of conspiracy going on here?

      By Blogger Miff, at 1:39 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home