Where the Grass is Greener

    follow me on Twitter

    10 August 2006

    Cut hair? Yeah yeah.

    Not to harp on about hair, but I actually faced my fears and went to a hairdresser. A hair dresser that wasn't Edge. A hairdresser I had never been to before.

    They were all very nice and I had a nice chat to the mortgage broker who was sitting next to me. It is interesting the things people will tell you when you are both sitting there with foil all over your head - a situation otherwise only experienced by loonies who can hear the radio in their head.

    I was there for hours, so it was just like being back at Edge, and there was even the risk of getting a parking ticket (ah, just like home). Although I didn't have to wait for ages before getting some attention and I really liked the colouring, so in two very important (and good) ways it was not like Edge at all!

    As you can see in the piccie below I am sporting some red racing stripes - this in theory will make me go faster. Not faster to anywhere in particular, just generally faster.

    It was very tricky to take the photo with my phone. I tried to take ones of the back but kept getting my shoulder or my ear instead.



    Now, I must finish cleaning the house (always the Domestic Goddess) cos Lan flies in in a few hours - hurrah!

    2 Comments:

    • Cute! I like it. Red racing stripes are always good.

      I always said you were fast too. Or was it easy? Oh, I can't remember. One of those things, anyway.

      Have a fabulous weekend gorgeous girls. I will there in spirit! In body though I will be where it's not freezing cold.

      the end

      By Blogger Sherd, at 8:51 pm  

    • Looks fabulous, I'm so glad that taking such a drastic risk turned out so well :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 pm  

    Post a Comment



    << Home